Monday, March 16, 2009

Happily Unemployed! And March 15-21 Plan.

Finally, I am done with work and LOVING life. I didn't realize how miserable I was there until I woke up this morning and didn't have to go. My house is clean, my dog isn't alone in his kennel, I've got a home cooked meal in the crockpot. Life is back to normal, and much more enjoyable.

3/15-3/21:
Food: $75
Gas: $50
Cash: $40
Misc: $50

Total: $215


Money Spent today:
Food: $80
Gas: $50
Cash: $40


That Leaves:
Food: -$5
Gas: $0
Cash: $0
Misc: $50

DH and I each have out $20 spending money, plus our $50 misc fund. The bills are paid, we have plenty of groceries, and both vehicles have gas. So we should be good to go for the rest of the week. I know I was really bad last week about blogging, but it was my last week at work and things got pretty rough. But I'm done with that now and spending this week getting re-organized and used to being home everyday.

0 comments: