Monday, October 19, 2009

October 18-24 Menu

It's finally cold here! This morning when I got up at 6:30 it was 38 degrees. Considering I live on the Gulf Coast, that is COLD for us. But I am happy. I've been craving chili and all sorts of baked goods, and apple cider-just waiting on the weather to drop!

This should be a fairly "normal" week for us, we don't have too much going on. So here's the plan:

Sunday-FFYS, or Fend For You Self!

Monday: Grilled Chicken, Mushroom Rice, Broccoli

Tuesday: Mexican Pizza, Corn

Wednesday: Breakfast (Grits, Eggs, Bacon)

Thursday: Spaghetti, Garlic Bread

Friday: Leftovers, or Frozen Pizza

Saturday: Lunch-Weeks leftovers, or Sandwiches and soup, Dinner-Birthday Party at Friends House.

I'll also be doing some baking-pumpkin muffins, blueberry muffins, and probably some breads.

Have a wonderful week, and stay warm out there!

0 comments: