Wednesday, October 28, 2009

October 25-31: Weekly To Do List and Menu

I'll a little (ok, A LOT) late on this post, but for good reason. My Mom and sister, Lane were visiting Sunday-Wednesday and we had a blast. However, nothing got done! But It's 4pm on Wednesday and they are back home in Florida, and I'm here trying to catch up on my week. So first here's the menu for Wednesday-Saturday:

Wednesday: Chicken Quesadillas, Yellow Rice, Corn

Thursday: David has duty, so probably Chicken nuggets and Easy Mac for me!

Friday: Breakfast (Grits, Eggs, Bacon)

Saturday: A group of girlfriends and I are hosting a Halloween Party at our house!


OK, and now for the To Do's:

Last weeks:
1. Start working on re-organizing the garage, this will be done a few minutes each day, and the mostly on the weekend when David can help me. Yes, and it looks great and is much more convenient!

2. Finish my "Bat Project". Did work on it, but didn't complete it.

3. Wash my truck-although this one is sort of depending on the weather. It needs to be washed, but it's been too cold lately to get out there and do it. Um, no. Didn't even try to do it!

4. Re-Organize the pantry and make a list of all Holiday baking needs. Yes!

5. Deep clean my office. Yes!

6. Take and post pictures of my Halloween Decor!!! Not yet, but I have a good reason. I bought a few more things, but they are paper and it's supposed to rain. So I will finish up Halloween morning and take pictures that night it all it's glory.


And now for this weeks! This one is a dozy since the Party is Saturday.
1. Clean the house and get it ready for the party.

2. Get the garage decorated.

3. Bake 4 dozen cupcakes, and 2 batches of Rice Krispie Treats.

4. Take pictures of the decor before the party.


Have a great week!

0 comments: